EVA sheets are a good material for costumes and other handmade accessories (these include cosplay costumes, craft, various stage costumes, and decorations).
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is environmentally friendly foamed ethylene vinyl acetate, composite polymer material related to polyolefins.
Material: ethylene vinyl acetate / EVA
Sheet thickness from 2 mm (0.1 mm spacing)
Color: orange, red, black, yellow, blue, green, khaki and others.
Please check availability and size.
Wide color range
All positions have a wide range of colors that will allow you to perfectly choose the material.
The advantages of this material
- Material is easy (vesicular structure), has a high-tensile strength to weight and flexibility
- Thermoplastic – retains the attached shape when heated, without disintegration of its internal structure
- High wear resistance
- Easily treated by any mechanical method: cutting, sand-papering, pattern cutting, etc.
EVA (ethylene-vinyl acetate) polymer foam separation. Purpose:
separation of metal structures (pipes, sheets, wire rod) during long-distance transportation. EvaLine separation has proved itself as an effective means that ensures almost 100% cargo safety.
Length – 160 cm
Width – 30 cm
Thickness – 3 cm
Density – 300 kg / m3
Hardness – 75 Shore A
- Does not require the plant quarantine (organic components are absent).
- Lightweight (3-7 times lighter than analogs).
- Physically resistant to increased loads (does not break / crack).
- Physically resistant to temperature drop and moisture levels